Herbalife Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Obesity is one of the main problems that most of the people are facing all over the world. Thus, losing weight is the dream of every third person if not of the second. Weight loss not only improves the figure but also protect us from numerous diseases that otherwise we will get from obesity. As people are becoming conscious about their health, the demand for the weight losing products is increasing day by day. Herbalife is such a company which deals in providing the nutritious food products and food supplements to the people that will definitely help them to lose their weight and build a healthy lifestyle. I am going to provide you the full diet plan of Herablife for weight loss.
On your wakeup
In the morning when you wake-up from the lovable dreams and open your eyes, start your day with taking a cup of herbal tea. Its name is Herbal Beverage Tea and you can take it hot or cold as per your choice. This morning tea will provide you the energy for your whole day. You will be amazed to know the number of calories that you will burn with one cup of herbal Beverage Tea i.e. 80.
You should take your breakfast after one hour of drinking Herbal Beverage Tea. In your breakfast you will take the following items:
· Two spoonfuls of Herbalife formula1 shake
· Soy milk- one scoop (it will measure 18g)
· Fat free Bulgarian- 100ml
· 1 glass water
In the lunch, you have to take two heaps of Formula 1 shake. You will take it with 250ml Soy milk (18g); 100 ml of yogurt which should be fat free and will measure 5g; and one cup of Herbal Beverage. Though this meal is prepared for lunch but you can take this meal 3 times a day to have more benefits. It will help you to raise your metabolism and will also provide the required amount of energy to your body.
· At the snack time, you can take any one fruit with one protein. There is strict instruction that both these items should be eaten together. You can take this snack at 10am.
· You should take your second snack between 3-4 pm. At this time you can take the Instant Herbal Beverage tea, either hot or cold. It will boost your calorie burning. You can take any fruit and protein with this beverage. You should avoid to take this snack after 4pm, especially drink otherwise you will not fall asleep at night.
Your dinner should mainly include vegetables and salad. These vegetables can be cooked, grilled, or steamed as per your choice. You can eat meat, omelette, salad or something else which contains up to maximum of 30g protein and should not contain fat. As after your dinner you are going to hit the sack and there will be no workout for burning calories, so, you should avoid overeating. Along with avoiding overeating you should also avoid to sleep hungry.
Luigi Gratton, Vice President of Nutrition Education at Herbalife, Explain the importance of daily and regular exercise and good fitness to healthy, active lifestyle.
Daily and Regular physical Exercise is one of the most important things for your health. It assists
- v Control weightv Lower risk of type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndromev Lower risk of heart diseasev Lower risk of cancersv Improve mental health and moodv Strengthen of bones and musclesv Increase chances of living longerv Improve ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, of an older adult.
Scheduling regular exercise into daily routine seems difficult at the beginning. However, even ten minutes at a time is fine. The key is to find the appropriate exercise for you. Exercise should be fun and match your capabilities.